Pediatric Primary Doctor, Florentina Stanciulescu
"Being a pediatrician at that point in life where you can see the children of the children you grew up with is one of the most beautiful aspects of this profession, besides others, such as:
- no child is the same as another, not even the brothers.
- the relation regarding the diagnosis, the therapy and the evolution of a disease is special, because each child is unique
- I have a constant desire to offer my little patients more and always different therapies and solutions to ease their problems and help them grow healthier.
These reasons are due to my presence in Quantica720's team."
- Integrative Pediatric Medicine
- Family medicine
- EUGEN BARBU HIGH SCHOOL - BUCURESTI
- "PITAR MOS" SANITARY SCHOOL, PEDIATRIC CLASS
- MEDICAL-PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE "CAROL DAVILLA", BUCHAREST, PEDIATRIC FACULTY